This Facebook advertising tips and strategies tutorial will help you understand the top 25 Facebook marketing techniques that can help every individual to grow their business and gain more traffic with less effort. As it is a known fact that Facebook advertising is one of the most effective marketing strategies for every brand, so in this video we will be explaining a few tips like how to use Facebook messenger and newsfeed for advertisements, ways to choose an appropriate Call-To-Action, A/B testing, product placement in your ad creative, experimenting with your advertisement, easy way to respond to lead ad responses etc. so that it can be helpful for the beginners who want to get started with Facebook marketing. Now, let's get started and discuss the top 25 tips and strategies that you should be focusing on for optimizing your Facebook advertising in 2019!
Below are some of the Facebook advertising tips explained in this tutorial:
1. Not all advertisements need to sell something (00:19)
2. Use Facebook Messenger for advertising (01:06)
3. Use video advertisements (01:56)
4. Newsfeed advertisement (4:53)
5. Advertise on Instagram (06:35)
6. A/B testing (08:42)
7. Choose an appropriate Call-To-Action (11:13)
8. Choose the right audience for your advertisement (11:50)
9. Create lookalike audiences (12:34)
10. Use the golden point rule on your ad creative. (14:04)
11. Product placement in your ad creative (16:28)
12. Do not use images that have more than 20% text (17:24)
13. Use attention grabbing advertisements (18:07)
14. Don’t hesitate to experiment with your advertisement (21:11)
15. Plan your campaigns for the holiday season (22:11)
You can watch the video for more Facebook advertising tips.
Subscribe to our channel for more Digital marketing Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
To access the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/facebook-advertising-tips-amp-strategies-2019-facebook-advertising-tips-facebook-ads-simplilearn-136084029/Simplilearn/facebook-advertising-tips-amp-strategies-2019-facebook-advertising-tips-facebook-ads-simplilearn-136084029
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_yMYN19ug&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULa5aOQmO_al2VVmhC-eqeI
#facebookads #facebookmarketing #facebookadvertising #digitalmarketing #digitalmarketingcourse #digitalmarketingcourse #simplilearndmca #Simplilearndigitalmarketing #simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=Facebook-Advertising-Tips-and-Strategies-Xx-iLff0R1E&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
- Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0