In this digital world, there are plenty of online marketing tools that can be used for various business purpose. Each tool requires a contribution of your time and money, and choosing an incorrect tool now and switching to another later can be a hassle. So why not choose the right tool for your business which can help you to increase the growth of your organization.
Start learning today's most in-demand skills for FREE. Visit us at https://www.simplilearn.com/skillup-free-online-courses?utm_campaign=DigitalMarketing&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
Choose over 300 in-demand skills and get access to 1000+ hours of video content for FREE in various technologies like Data Science, Cybersecurity, Project Management & Leadership, Digital Marketing, and much more.
Below are a few essential digital marketing channels and the tools used to drive them:
1. SEO tools
2. Paid marketing tools
3. Email marketing tools
4. Web analytics tools
5. Affiliate marketing tools
6. Social media marketing tools
7. Competitor spying tools
Subscribe to our channel for more Machine Learning Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
? For a more detailed understanding on Digital Marketing, do visit: https://www.simplilearn.com/apps-tools-resources-for-digital-marketing-professionals-article?&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
You will find in-depth content on Digital Marketing. Browse further to discover similar resources on related topics, made available to you as a learning path. Enjoy top-quality learning for FREE.
To access the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/best-digital-marketing-tools-digital-marketing-tools-2019-digital-marketing-simplilearn/Simplilearn/best-digital-marketing-tools-digital-marketing-tools-2019-digital-marketing-simplilearn
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_yMYN19ug&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULa5aOQmO_al2VVmhC-eqeI
#DigitalMarketingTools #DigitalMarketingTools2019 #DigitalMarketingTutorialForBeginners #DigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #SimplilearnDMCA #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=Best-Digital-Marketing-Tools-44trTB16YV4&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
- Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0